Saturday, July 14, 2007

Intro of Doom

So, you may call me Fiordhraoi. I'm the guild master of a Drenden casual raiding guild called Aetherial Circle. At this point, I still get goosebumps about that - I made this guild waaaay back at level 41 with five or six friends, and had to pay for some of the signatures. It's been a bumpy road at times (but fun), but we're now officially raiding. It's great. My wifey started a blog, and has infected me with her fervor. :)

So, as to the title here. The reasons are twofold.

First of all, I'm a Balance Druid. Yes. Commence mocking. Ha ha. Out of your system? Good.

I like to think that I'm at least somewhat proof that even though Blizzard has horribly undergeared us STILL (although it's better than it used to be), we can be a viable raid class if done properly. I think it takes a lot more attention to math than most people put into the game, but the potential is there.

That's not to say I wouldn't change a few things, in general. :)

And that's my segue into part 2. I love delving into the math behind WoW. So that's the second purpose of this, so to speak.

More to come!

2 comments:

JD said...

Hey there! Our guild has a balance durid (spelled that way on purpose) that still leaves me standing in awe at times. Almeara on Shadowmoon server. I'll try and get him to visit here! Long live oomkins!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you soooooooooo much !!! i truly appreciate the info.. as i have been shunned by my guild leader until i somehow "fix" my DPS...u have been a ton of help.. illok forward to reading more

Sincerly ,
Heather (starrlite) Guild-Oraculum --- server (agammagan)